Sex Workers demonstrate against the Policing and Crime Bill and the Welfare Reform Bill. Parliament Square, London.
- an end to the criminalisation of sex work
- safety and other rights for all workers in the sex industry, including the right to unionise
- the right to stay and not be deported
- the right not to have a criminal record so we can apply for other jobs
- decent wages and benefits for all so that we can refuse violence and exploitation in any industry
Organised by the English Collective of Prostitutes.
© Jess Hurd/reportdigital.co.uk
See web gallery here